Play for Your Local Club

Players who live in Los Gatos, Campbell, West San Jose, Willow Glen, and Saratoga may register with the Red Hawks without any additional forms to complete.  You must live in the following ZIP codes to register with the Red Hawks: 95008, 95030, 95031, 95032, 95033, 95070, 95071, 95117, 95118, 95120, 95124, 95125, 95128, 95129, 95130.

Players living outside these zip codes who have played for the Red Hawks previously may disregard this requriement.

Our neighboring clubs are the San Jose Vipers (boys only), the Palo Alto Tomahawks (boys and girls), San Jose Extreme (girls), and in South San Jose and Morgan Hill the South County Outlaws (boys) and Morgan Hill Clovers (girls).


Changing Clubs or Playing Out-of-Area

The West Valley Red Hawks are a member of the NCJLA (Northern California Junior Lacrosse Association.  If you wish to play for the Red Hawks and live outside the catchment above, or you wish to change clubs, you'll need to follow the following NCJLA procedure:

  1. Complete the NCJLA Play Out of Area Disclosure Form on the NCJLA website.
  2. Contact the President of the club that corresponds to your residential address and inform them that you wish to have your child play in another club and would like for them to sign a Release to Play Form.
  3. Contact the President of the Red Hawks <> noting that you wish to play for us.  If agreed, we'll need to sign the Acceptance to Play Form on your behalf. Please provide your child's US Lacrosse number and birthdate, and your phone number and address.
  4. After receiving documentation of the approval/denial from both club Presidents, register your child for the team that was approved, or submit a request for arbitration to if you were denied your request. Only after the process is complete can your child formally register with the Red Hawks.