Red Hawks Spring Season 2022
The Spring Season
The season runs January through May inclusive, with pre-season clinics and activities beginning in November. Most teams practice twice per week during the season -- usually Mon/Weds and Tues/Thurs. Practice is held at fields in Los Gatos, San Jose, and Saratoga.
We play other clubs around the Bay Area so some travel will be necessary, with more travel at 14U. No overnight travel is required. Games are every Saturday and some Sundays March through May, with time-off during holidays and spring break. Most teams will play ten games per season, with a few more at the 14U age group, and a few less at 8U.
Practice fields and times are confirmed in December.
Questions? email email@example.com
How to Register for Spring 2022
- You will require a current US Lacrosse Number to register, valid through May 31 2022. If you already have a US Lacrosse number, you can look it up and renew here. If you are new to lacrosse, you can register your player with US Lacrosse here. You'll need the formal name of our club: the 'West Valley Red Hawks'. Make a note of the number and expiration date.
- Know the uniform sizes of your players, if you require a new uniform (uniforms from last year is OK, but ensure that everything fits!).
- U8 - Born between 1 September 2013 and August 31 2015
- U10 - Born between September 1 2011 and August 31 2013
- U12 - Born between September 1 2009 and August 31 2011
- U14 - Born between September 1 2007 and August 31 2009
You may request your player play down to a lower age group during registration process. Please register at the default age level and we will adjust the age group when your request is approved by the League.
Registration: $775 per-player ($400 for 8U players).
Uniform: uniforms are not included in the registration fee. You will have the opportunity to order a new uniform or uniform pieces (details below). We do however provide pinnies for players who do not already have one.
Gear Bag: you may order a gear bag at registration. This is entirely optional.
Equipment: see details on our Equipment Page
Paying Your Fees: You may pay by credit card or ACH. To avoid transaction fees use ACH -- you'll need your bank account and routing numbers.
Uniforms are not required this year; the club will provide pinnies.
Player Grants are Available: The Red Hawks dedicate funds every year to make lacrosse more accessible and support our player community. Players must register using the above links to be eligible for a Player Grant.
Please review our Refund Policy before registering.
During registration you may opt to purchase registration insurance which ensures you are refunded after the no-refund cutoff date in the event of limited circumstances like player injury. The service is provided by a third-party and is not affiliated with the Red Hawks.