Players will need to be fully equipped every time they step on the field with Red Hawks. This includes all pre-season clinics, practices, and games. Lacrosse sticks and balls can cause serious injury to those who are not wearing protective gear. So gear up!
Boys Kit (required)
- cleats -- soccer or football cleats are fine
- gloves (any color)
- arm pads (any color)
- shoulder pads (any color)
- mouth guard -- tether to helmet is advised
- helmet -- black helmet is preferred, red is acceptable
- boys stick
- Goalies: goalie stick, throat guard, chest protector, goalie gloves
- Red Hawks can loan goalie equipment to those who want to explore the Goalie position
Girls Kit (required)
- cleats -- soccer cleats are fine
- lacrosse eye protection. Eye protection must eyewear must be SEI certified to be regarded as legal for play. Approved models are listed here and the folks at SlingIt! can provide on-site guidance.
- mouth guard
- girls stick
- Goalies: goalie stick, helmet, throat guard, chest protector, goalie gloves, goalie pads, shin guards
The Red Hawks open an equipment store for a limited window every year. You can buy gear locally at Dick's Sporting Goods in Blossom Hill, and at SlingIt! in Belmont -- the SlingIt strung stick is a great option, and they can help you fit your boy's Cascade helmet.
The Red Hawks have a Used Equipment Program to ease the cost of getting started in lacrosse, especially at the younger ages. Please contact email@example.com for information on sourcing or donating used equipment.